LIVER KING DOES BACK-TO-BACK BARBARIANS... BLEEDING MYSELF DRY, AND EXHAUSTED AF.
Not quite a heavyweight again, but the scale clocked me in at two pounds over the previous week (he scores, he wins). I'm just about back to my pre-sick, pre-piece of shit, pre-worthless stint that was two weeks of subprimal suck ass as I delt with a severe mechanical injury where I previously had hernia and appendix surgeries (compromised wall). As a reminder, I dropped all the way down to 176.4 lbs on Tuesday (July 25th, 2023), but I've ratcheted all the way up to a solid AF 186 lbs as of this Saturday morning. They call it muscle memory... I call it clawing and bleeding back from a life I sure as fuck wouldn't accept nor live in... MOOOOAR!
UPDATED LIVER KING LIFE — WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS, WEIGHT, ROLES, STATS, LIFTS, DIET & "NATTY" STATUS
With two back-to-back Barbarians performed in the blistering Texas heat (average heat index in August is above 120 degrees Fahrenheit) and humidity to swim in, I've been bleeding myself dry, and I'm exhausted AF today. Thinking to self, maybe today should be a rest day... nope, strive mother fucker, strive!
It probably doesn't help that I bolted Barbarian on top of my regular workouts that crush, and the "Liver King's 30 push-ups every 30 minutes diet" that I'm on... also did the Barbarians at the hottest part of the day, under the sun... destroyed and enjoyed... good! Still taking down fuck loads of salt (20g/day), magnesium, and potassium from dusk till dawn, except during Barbarian, where the mark of man bleeds through his unrelenting drive... water doesn't exist.
LIVER KING WEIGHT THIS WEEK
I am Liver King... a savage barbarian beast, double-fisting battle axes... running up the mountain to no end. I stand 5’7” at the horizon and descend with 186 lbs of force and flesh upon our earth — there's a reason the giraffe is not the King of the jungle.
- Dec: 202
- Jan: 196
- Feb: 192
- Mar: 190
- Apr: 187
- May: 186
- June: 186
- July: 182
- Aug 5th, 2023: 186 lbs... Liver King is back and on the attack!
LIVER KING ROLES
When you know your "why" in the world, winning is a forgone conclusion...all ya gotta do is sort the how and the what — that's the easy part. Define your highest leverage roles (no more than 4)… assign a profound WHY to each, and take massive fucking action to execute. Here are mine…
- Dominant man… it’s my biological imperative, and it amplifies my impact in my other roles.
- Dad… so that one day, they come to believe in themselves as self-made kings.
- Husband… my complementary opposite (the balance to my blade)… my lioness… my soul mate… she makes me whole and gives me my edge.
- CEO.. 4,000/day kill themselves, and there’s something we can goddam do about it.
LIVER KING — THE DOMINANT MAN
Didn't sleep very primally this week bc too many commitments. My "dominant man" role... sleeping (subprimal), ancestral eating, moving, lifting heavy loads, lots of sun (primal AF), bonding with family, a YouTuber that goes by Kanel Joseph, and plenty of fighting (to spread the message — primal dominance). The Nine Ancestral Tenets work! See recovery indicators and lifts below. This week I made it fucking hell... filming for the 126 Ways series, collabs with YouTubers, CEOing my Tip of Spear companies, and making a dent in the universe.
Comfort is not good for the organism. Make it a hell of your choosing, and earn the fuck outta life, or make it a hell of someone's choosing, and suffer and struggle more of the same.
LIVER KING — THE DAD
I was good cave dad this week... talked with boys about discipline, respect, leading from the front, earning the fuck outta the day and the juxtaposition of peace and plenty. Vacation will come... you will earn it... you will enjoy it more bc everything taste better, feels better, looks better, is better on the other side of earning it.
LIVER KING — THE HUSBAND
Spend time with my Liver Queen. at Liver King Ranch this week.. worked out together, spent time in pool together, shot skeet together and walked hand-in-hand after dinner 3 times this week. MOOOOAR! End of summer vacation with my Queen and boys, forthcoming.
LIVER KING — THE CEO
Always doing big things as the CEO of the Ancestral Lifestyle... I wrote new articles related to Liver King Net Worth, added on to Barbarian, Liver King Bar page, Liver King Protein page, and made revision to Liver King Stats page all while filming loads of content for big things on the horizon. Give me a ten-minute break, and I'm on my knuckles doing push-ups, then the standing workstation writing my ideas and content. Our Saturday dinner this week was chasing down Liver King Ranch roosters and chickens "The Liverly Hillbillies", honoring the bounty as a family, field dressing them as a family, and handing the raw feast over to Liver King Chef Lionel so he could make a Primal AF feast (see video here) for the Liver King tribe to share, bond, love and laugh. Sooo good!
I'm proud AF to say I led... myself, my boys, my Queen and my professional teams, connecting and affirming my people/tribe with our WHY in the world, and with such worth and potential that they see it in themselves and express a higher form.
UPDATED LIVER KING STATS FOR THE WEEK
* Want more Liver King stats, or if young "Primals wanna know," MOOOAR, post in the comments section
LIVER KING RECOVERY INDICATORS
* Looking solid
- Heart rate variability (HRV): up from 88 to 111
- Resting heart rate (RHR): up from 66 to 68 bpm (a sign of over-training/reaching, but HRV is intact)
- Perceived exertion: from high to higher
- Grip strength: from skull-crushingly high to Barbarian beat down
- Glucose/blood sugar: down from 72 to 68
LIVER KING MEASUREMENTS
* No measurements this week except weight
- Weight: 186 lbs
- Body fat: low
- Chest: massive
- Arms: strong pummeling power
- Waist: six-pack centerpiece, (maintenance on the Liver King ab implants) vascular AF, two more abs popping in
- Legs: need mooooar!, so I gave 'em hell with an extra punish/reward session this week, and will continue to do so until further notice
LIVER KING LIFTS
* One max attempt this week
- Strict press: worked up to a max of 205#... down from 255 in March
- Deadlift: worked up to heavy banded triples relatively blinded to weight
- Squat: box squat cycle started this week... heavy triples with 365# straight weight, plus 80# chain weight
- Bench: heavy dumbbell presses... 5X15 with 100# DBs
- Six Pack Centerpiece: maintained the Liver King's 30-push ups every 30-minute diet and worked in 7 Murder Medlies on Wed and Sat... still performing heavy KB, yolk carries, and Barbarians, which develop the fundamental building blocks for a strong and shredded core... gotta maintain those Liver King ab implants
LIVER KING BENCHMARK WORKOUTS
- Liver King strict press challenge: DNA
- Barbarian: completed my 119th and 120th renewal (now training for "Hell on Earth")
- Fran: 1:51 is my PR... not repeating this for a while
LIVER KING DIET FOR THE WEEK
* Breakfast, lunch, and dinner get the usual treatment: always getting down on the raw liver, and raw bone marrow... and of course, a full pound of fresh, raw bull testicles/day (since Jan 2nd). As foretasted, a shit ton of electrolytes and or fresh blood when out at LK Ranch. See more on Liver King diet.
- Breakfast: raw, shell-on, fertilized eggs from Liver King Ranch... Liver Queen's fermented cream, and whatever else LK Chef Lionel puts out for me in addition to the usual stack: Liver King Supplements... Liver King Whole Feast Protein, Liver King Bar, and of course, KING.
- Lunch: a bone-in piece of red meat, black coffee, and my usual staples... Whole Feast Protein, Liver King Bar, and KING.
- Dinner: a delicious pound of cooked carnivore carcass (ribeyes, bone-in strips, bone-in ribs, beef cheeks, tongue, cheese beast burgers made with liver, heart, pancreas, spleen, kidney, and a little bit of muscle meat), testicle ceviche, carbs (primal rice, sweet potatoes, and Paul Bunyan's maple syrup), and once again, my primal AF staples... Whole Feast Protein, Liver King Bar, and KING.
Liver King Snacks:
- a cigar in the afternoon sometimes with a Primal Scotch
- 30-push ups every 30 minutes
- 30-knuckle push-ups bf dinner every 1-2 minutes for a 30-minute stretch before dinner (under the sun, connected to the earth)
- 1000 band pull-aparts
- Still LK 2.0 rock'n the natty, maybe... not for long.
LIVER KING "NATTY" STATUS — BACK ON STEROIDS?...
Since January 2nd, I've been a better version... LK 2.0, which means 100% natural. With over 212 days clocked of Primal savagery, I'm considering therapeutic doses of Testosterone Cream (yes, a steroid —singular — technically, but not steroids — plural) and a low dose of growth hormone. Why... my hormones (testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, etc.) have been all over the fucking place doing the raw testicle thing, while my IGF-1 continues to fall. Until you try eating one full-fucking-pound of fresh, raw bull testicles/day for > 200 consecutive days, and taking them EVERYWHERE you go, I don't wanna hear it. Injuries have been an issue too (especially the one last month which landed me in an emergency CT machine).
While the name is Liver King, it's not Liver Caveman... Where do Kings live... how do Kings live? They live grand adventures like fucking Kings because a self-made King is the mark of a man who earns... who creates unequivocal value to unite a fight bigger than himself — it's called "ancestral living" in the modern world. It's the ultimate juxtaposition where the way of the Barbarian (the 9 Tenets) meets modern man to forge whatever goddam life he wants to shape and create.
The baddest Barbarian earned the bigger cave and deadlier weaponry (yes, technology). The noblest King earned the castle, carriages (fleet of supercars) and right to lead his people with nobility. We left the comfort of the cave and invented percussion technology... the smashing of things to gain access to the nutrient-rich brains and bone marrow. We invented fire-at-will technology. We invented language technology, and continued the communication technology trajectory with social media. Point is, the evolution of technology, as long as it's used as a utility (as opposed to pure entertainment that distracts from doing the thing to create value), is pretty goddam Primal.
The modern-day man is no different. The ancestral lifestyle is a fundamental Primal framework to express our highest and most dominant form. The modern world, with all its imperfections, offers great utilities to optimize further... to become even MOOOAR! I've made my "natty" point, proud AF doing so, and I'm gonna live my life by my terms. Having said that, the second I apply a cream or take a shot of HGH, it will be posted here with full transparency. Who knows, it may be as early as next week. If interested, here's more on the Liver King Steroids history.
Anything else ya wanna know, comment or question below...