Liver King Recovered (kinda), drive, determination, work outs back, feeling like the King again!
Liver King is back... while I still haven't recovered my weight, still all the way down to 182 pounds (from 202 lbs in late Dec 2022, 196 lbs Jan 2nd, 2022), I'm feeling great and working out hard AF again. Some mornings I wake up, walk outside to get the early morning sun (yes, through the eyes, on face, on skin), piss on my favorite tree (part of my morning "routine"), connect my bare barbarian calloused feet to the earth and then hurry inside to weigh myself to see how much weight I've regained since Liver King was sick and weak... to assess my GAINZ! To my dismay, many mornings the scale reads 178 lbs. I step off, let the scale reset and retest as if maybe there was a scale malfunction. Nope, still 178 lbs. I will work out goddam harder today, and tomorrow, yeah tomorrow, I'll gain a few pounds... LMAO. MOOOAR!
I retested my Liver King Strict Press Challenge and clocked 8:30. Massive improvement and massive stoke... so much so, I followed it with another Barbarian (my 117th renewal). My strength, drive, determination, and zeal for adventure is full send again. The bigger the setback, the bigger the comeback. Anything else ya wanna know, comment or question below...
UPDATED LIVER KING STATS FOR THE WEEK
* Want more Liver King stats, or if young "Primals wanna know," MOOOAR, post in the comments section
LK RECOVERY INDICATORS
* Looking solid
- Heart rate variability (HRV): 121
- Resting heart rate (RHR): 64... still a few clicks high
- Perceived exertion: low
- Grip strength: skull-crushingly high
- Glucose/blood sugar: 65
LIVER KING MEASUREMENTS
* No measurements this week except weight
- Weight: 182 lbs
- Body fat:
LIVER KING LIFTS
* No max attempts this week other than LK Strict Press benchmark
- Strict press: worked up to heavy triples with 185 lbs
- Deadlift: worked up to heavy fives with 455 lbs
- Squat: worked up to heavy triples with 405 lbs
- Bench: worked up to heavy banded triples with 335 lbs
- Six Pack Centerpiece: 100 GHD sit-ups, Murder Medley, unilateral KB carries... gotta maintain those Liver King ab implants
LIVER KING BENCHMARK WORKOUTS
- Liver King strict press challenge: 8:30... 2 full minutes off my PR
- Barbarian: complete
- Fran: 1:51 (still got it)
LIVER KING DIET FOR THE WEEK
* Breakfast, lunch, and dinner get the usual treatment: always getting down on the raw liver, and raw bone marrow... and of course, a full pound of fresh, raw bull testicles/day (since Jan 2nd).
- Breakfast: raw, shell-on, fertilized eggs from Liver King Ranch... Liver Queen's fermented cream, and whatever else LK Chef Lionel puts out for me as well as my Liver King Supplements... Liver King Whole Feast Protein, Liver King Bar, and KING.
- Lunch: a bone-in piece of red meat, black coffee, and my usual staples... Whole Feast Protein, Liver King Bar, and KING.
- Dinner: a delicious pound of cooked carnivore carcass (ribeyes, bone-in strips, bone-in ribs, beef cheeks, tongue, cheese beast burgers made with liver, heart, pancreas, spleen, kidney, and a little bit of muscle meat), testicle ceviche, carbs (primal rice, sweet potatoes, and Paul Bunyan's maple syrup), and my primal AF staples... Whole Feast Protein, Liver King Bar, and KING.
Liver King Snacks:
- a cigar in the afternoon
- 30-push ups every 30 minutes
- 1000 band pull-aparts
- here and there, I might grab a handful of steroids, JK... still LK 2.0 rock'n the natty